Free SVG File Download – Trailer or Camper

Some of my fondest summer memories include camping trips to spots all over the country. Inspired by that, today’s free svg file release is a trailer or camper.

BeaOriginal is currently offering new subscribers to our newsletter a FREE CUSTOM SVG file! Designed based around exactly what you want! To sign up and receive your FREE CUSTOM SVG, click here!

To download the free SVG file, click here: Camper

This SVG is compatible with the SCAL Software (please verify that your version is compatible with your die cut machine). If you would like to learn about the Sure Cuts a Lot (SCAL) software, or if you would like to purchase the software, click here!

This SVG is compatible with the MTC Software. If you would like to learn about the Make the Cut (MTC) software (please verify that your version is compatible with your die cut machine), or if you would like to purchase the software, click here!

Did you know that BeaOriginal releases a FREE SVG FILE every week? Click here to view all of our available downloads!

Feel free to link to our Free SVG offers. Please do not download our files and offer them for free on any other website. Thank you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

6 Comments

1. vivi
    Posted July 13, 2011 at 8:12 am | Permalink

the camper is way too cute! You are very talented. Thank you for sharing

2. Posted July 14, 2011 at 2:12 pm | Permalink

This is superb – and has given me some great inspiration for a holiday scrapbook! Thanks!!

3. Posted July 22, 2011 at 5:06 pm | Permalink

Thanks for this adorable camper file. We are avid campers and I will be sure to use it on a layout.

4. kendell
    Posted August 4, 2011 at 7:52 pm | Permalink

Thanks once again for your freebie, they are really appreciated, Kindest regards

5. Posted December 18, 2011 at 10:57 pm | Permalink

For some reason, I’m not able to get the antenna and trailer hitch to show up. Please advise. Thanks!

6. Posted January 24, 2013 at 8:00 am | Permalink

Thanks for this fun free file. It’s perfect for an anniversary card for my sister. I posted it on your FB…but when it showed up on my FB page …I removed it. My sister would see it before I send it to her. Thanks again.

2 Trackbacks

1. [...] BeaOriginal has a great new FREE SVG available for download today! Today’s release is a camper… [...]

2. [...] SVG camper file is compatible with the SCAL and MTC software packages for the Cricut. Click here to go to the [...]